Inspiration Recreation

Monday, May 4, 2015

Subscription Box Trades - April 2015

Time for a monthly round-up of trades I've made with the unwanted items from the subscription boxes I subscribe to.  I trade or "swap" my unwanted items on the My Subscription Addiction swap page.

Here are the swaps I made in April:
The White Tea Tonique is a 100% natural, light moisturizing spray which is great when I don't want to have a lot of product on my face.  I checked out the 100% Pure website and there is so much stuff I want to try from them!  I need to come up a with a good reason to treat myself to a mini shopping spree on their website.  The Malin and Goetz lip moisturizer felt greasier than I would like but it works okay.  I'm happy to be rid of more items from the March PopSugar box.  I finally found someone, a 4 year old girl, who wanted the hot pink zip pouch from that box so I gave it to her.  I was able to trade the travel packing checklist for another container of the Derma E brightening crème that I received in the April Goodebox.  Since one of my current skin goals is to lighten a couple of hyper-pigmented spots on my face, I'm hoping crèmes like this one will help.  I love serums and oils for skin, so I'm always looking for new ones to try.  The Mitchell and Peach oil contains some of my favorite natural oils such as jojoba, grape seed, and coconut oil.  It also contains apricot and sunflower seed oils.  My only concern is that it contains perfume.  Perfumed oils are hit or miss when it comes to a negative reaction on the skin on my face.  I may just use this one as a hand and body oil.  My nose is usually pretty sensitive to perfumes, but I really like the scent of the Aerin Waterlily Sun perfume.  I tried a little on my wrist and it lingered for several hours but it was not too overwhelming for me.  I thought it was the perfect balance of sweet, floral and musk for me.  I think it will be perfect for spring and summer.  The 0.3 oz travel size that I have can be purchased from Nordstrom for $15.  I like the small bottle and the convenience of being able to carry it in my purse anywhere.  And since I wear very little perfume, even this small bottle should last me a long time.  I will probably purchase another small bottle to have an extra one for my bathroom vanity.  Overall, I was quite pleased with the trades I made this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment