Inspiration Recreation

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Adore Me - April 2015

Adore Me is an intimates subscription service similar to Fabletics that offers lingerie/underwear, corsets, sleep wear, and bathing suits.   As a VIP member you do have to deal with indicating that you want to order or skip ordering at the beginning of each month.  The benefit of being a VIP member is that the price per set is $10 cheaper ($39.95) than the non-member pricing ($49.95).  VIP Members also get free shipping and can earn a free set for every five sets you buy.  New members can sign up to receive their first set for $24.95 but I was given a special deal to get my first set for only $19.95.  Here is what I purchased:


New VIP Member Price:  $19.95 (included free shipping)
Regular Member Price:  $39.95
Non Member Price:  $49.95
Impressions:  I love the soft mauve color, lacy details, and the overall quality for the price.  Both pieces I received fit well.  The bra in this set can be worn strapless as well.  The website had a lot of cute pieces, in many different color options, but I noticed that most of the bras were balconette style which is not my favorite style.  I do like that they offer different bottom styles so you can pick which one you prefer (thong, brief, or hipster).  I wish they offered more full coverage, t-shirt friendly bra styles.  Overall, I'm pleased with my first set from Adore Me.  In the future I plan to buy a sleepwear/pajama set.

No comments:

Post a Comment