Inspiration Recreation

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kloverbox - June 2015

My June Kloverbox arrived over the weekend and I'm excited about it!  I always look forward to receiving this box each month.  Here's a look at what was featured in this month's box:


  



Cost of Box:  $25 (includes shipping)
Total Box Value:  $69
Impressions:  I love this month's box!  All the skincare products are full size which I think is awesome.  I have received a Konjac sponge before in one of my Petit Vour boxes and it does provide nice gentle exfoliation if you have sensitive skin or you don't want to agitate an area on your face where you may have a break out.  I've tried the Deco mask only once but I think it works well from what I could tell.  Of course, the issue with clay masks is making sure you get all the residue off your face.  I always go over my face with a cotton facial pad and toner a couple of times after washing off masks to help get it all out of my pores.  I tried mixing the mask with water but the Deco website also suggests trying yogurt or honey.  I love honey based masks so I definitely plan to use honey next time!  The key chain pouch made of cork fabric is neat.  The pouch comes with a few different zipper color options on the Natalie Therese website but not sure if all Kloverbox subscribers will get the same color in their box.  I would have preferred the black zipper option but I still plan to use the aqua one that I got.  It is big enough to carry cash/credit cards/ID/lip balm at times when I don't want to carry a purse.  I think my favorite product in this box is the Pacifica body butter.  It contains shea and almond oil (two of my favorite skincare ingredients) and smells of coconut and vanilla!  I've already been applying it like crazy, not because I need to but because I just like the smell so much!  It has been doing a good job of moisturizing.  It is a large tube that should last a while and for $12 (with discount code), I'm seriously considering ordering another tube.  Overall, I'm quite happy with this month's box!  I can't wait to receive my July Kloverbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment