Inspiration Recreation

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Graze - June 2015

I have been enjoying the first of two monthly snack boxes delivered from Graze.  I subscribe to the 8-snack variety box with delivery every two weeks. Here are the snacks I got to try in my first June box:

Nutrition & Ingredient Information Card
Pecan Power
 Garden of England
 Tropical Daiquiri
 Pro Bean
 Caramel Apple
 Iced Cinnamon Bun
 Fruit & Seed Flapjack
 Chili & Honey Almonds

Cost of Box:  $11.99 (free shipping)
Impressions:  Out of this box, the Chili and honey almonds was my favorite. It seemed an odd combination but I was surprised by how much I liked it.  I hope to get these again in the future!  Overall, this was a great box for me.  I really enjoyed all of the snacks except for maybe the fruit and seed flapjack and caramel apple snacks.  The flapjacks tasted okay but they seemed really dry compared to some of the other flapjacks I've tried.  I liked the dried apples but this snack was hardly enough to even be considered a snack.  I would have liked getting more apples and done without the sweet caramel sauce.  I ate all the snacks in the box pretty quickly so I'm really looking forward to getting my next box.

No comments:

Post a Comment