Inspiration Recreation

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kloverbox - July 2015

My July Kloverbox has arrived!  I always look forward to receiving this box each month.  Here's a look at what was featured in this month's box:

Product Information Card




 


 

Cost of Box:  $25 (includes shipping)
Total Box Value:  $76.95
Impressions:   I now have enough sunscreen to take a bath in!  Not really, but I have received tons of sunscreen products in beauty boxes over the past few months.  I do spend quite a bit of time outside but I have accumulated more sunscreen than I can possibly use up this year.  I guess that means I need to start donating/gifting more to friends and coworkers.  This one is a lotion, which isn't my favorite (I prefer spray suncreens), but at least it has a nicer smell with pink grapefruit extract.  I may keep this one in my stash for that very reason! :)  The Flutterfly skin polish scrub I received has a weird green gel-like consistency, not like a typical sugar scrub.  I do like the vanilla pear scent and have already used it once.  I like the moisturizing fruit and seed oil ingredients but I wonder if my container melted and partially separated during shipping because the amount I used off the surface didn't feel gritty like a typical sugar scrub.  Or maybe it is designed to be gentle and only contains a small amount of sugar... I'm not sure.  The label says that you can use it on the face or body but I think it is a little too heavy for me to use on my face.  But if you like oil cleansers (especially for makeup removal), this may be a nice natural product substitute.  It doesn't lather, only turns milky, just like oil facial cleansers that I've tried.  My favorite product from this box is the Tonka body balm.  I have quite enjoyed using this product because it is a nice rich, non-greasy moisturizer with a light sweet coconut scent.  I've mostly been using it only on my hands and feet so this 2 oz container will last longer but I would love to slather it all over after a shower!  I think I may be the only woman on the planet who cares nothing for nail polish so this bottle (as with all nail polish I receive) will be given to someone else who will appreciate it. 

Overall, I think this is another good box from Kloverbox.  The value of this month's box was really good (3 times the cost of the box) and I plan to use 3 out of the 4 products so I'm a happy camper!   As usual, I'm already anxiously looking forward to next month's box! 

Congratulations to Kloverbox celebrating it's 1 year anniversary as a subscription box service!  I wish them many more years of success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment