Inspiration Recreation

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Goodebox - July 2015

I received my July Goodebox today and I really like what I got!  Here is a look at the samples I received in this month's box:

Product Information Cards
 
 

 

 
Yarok Feed Your Shine Hair Serum  10ml ($8.93 value)

 
 
Cost of Box:  $19 (free shipping)
Total Box Value:  $55.71
Impressions:   I'm excited to try the Acure facial scrub because I've been trying many different skin brightening products over the past few months.  I'm so happy to have another product from 100% Pure!  And I have been in need of another blemish treatment so this came right on time!  I have received several sunscreens in beauty boxes over the past few months.  I prefer spray sunscreens over lotions and sticks but I do appreciate having more natural sunscreens.  I like trying serums of all kind, including hair serums.  I haven't tried the Yarok serum yet to know how well it works on my hair but I do know that I don't like the scent.  I think it's the strong mix of cedar and sage that I don't like.  I will give it a try but I wish the scent was more subtle.  The Oneself perfume is wonderful!  I normally dislike getting these little perfume vials but I love this Hawaiian flower lei scent which reminds me a lot of honeysuckle.  It's sweet but not overwhelming.  I wish the sample was bigger!  I may have to invest in the full size. 

Overall, I am quite pleased with the variety and size of the samples I received this month.  I'm most excited about the scrub, spot treatment, and perfume but I plan to try everything so this was a great box for me.  The retail value of this box is nearly three times what paid which makes this box an even better deal.  I've really been impressed with Goodebox lately and I'm already looking forward to next month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment