Inspiration Recreation

Friday, December 17, 2010

LOFT Sale Finds

I live in Florida, so it doesn't get all that cold here in my neck of the woods.  But I went shopping for some new light-weight jackets in preparation for the cooler weather and I picked up some goodies from a recent 40% off sale at Ann Taylor Loft. The 3 jackets from LOFT (pictured below) are ones that I drooled over when I first saw them in-store & online but I practiced some self-restraint and patiently waited for them to be discounted and with the extra 40% off sale, I was able to get all 3 for only $60 (would have been $220 at the orginal price)!!! Happy Dance!!!

Open Cabled Cardigan
$59 - anntaylorloft.com
Cable cardigan »

Grey Denim Moto Jacket
$49 - anntaylorloft.com
Grey jackets »

Military Bull Denim Jacket
$19 - anntaylorloft.com
Urban jackets »

No comments:

Post a Comment