Inspiration Recreation

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summer Dresses

Quick post today sharing a few inexpensive dresses that are on my shopping list for summer.  I think these dresses should carry me through most of the typical summer events (i.e. trips to the beach, barbecues, warm alfresco dinner's with friends, etc.)! 
Summer Dresses


 
The first dress is a navy and white nautical themed dress from Ruche ($39.99) that would be perfect paired with espadrilles for a trip to the beach.  My sisters and I usually take a trip to St. Augustine, FL each summer.  I think the army green shirt dress from Old Navy ($29.50) would be perfect for a backyard BBQ.  And the dotted dress from Forever 21 ($22.80) is a nice choice for the warm and muggy summer evenings here in Florida when my friends and I go out for casual outdoor dinners.

For more information on the items styled in these summer dress outfits, follow the links below:
Dotted Woven Dress
$23 - forever21.com

Ring-Cinched Belt
$48 - anthropologie.com




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment