Inspiration Recreation

Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspiration Recreation: Cardi and Print Dress

Quick post today about an outfit I was inspired to recreate.  Scanning through Google Images, I came across this daily outfit post by Sascha at saschasdailydrama.blogspot.com, posted January 6, 2011.  I thought it was a very cute outfit but I'm not really a big fan of floral prints, (I mean I don't hate them but I don't love them either... they're okay sometimes), so I opted for a geometric print dress from Forever 21.  I'm not sure what shoes Sascha wore in the inspiration outfit but I think brown lace-up booties or my new Target lace-up cage heels will look good with this outfit.  She also appears to be wearing tights in the inspiration photo. I may wear some black tights as well, especially if I decide to wear the lace-up booties.
Inspiration Recreation: Cardi & Print Dress














Inspiration Recreation: Cardi & Print Dress by connie-nicole
Pulling It Together Sweater
$68 - anthropologie.com


Cracked Vintage Skinny
$32 - topshop.com


saschasdailydrama.blogspot.com


 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment