Inspiration Recreation

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ann Taylor LOFT 40% OFF SALE

Ann Taylor LOFT is currently having a 40% off sale promotion (sale code ENTIRE) which includes new spring arrivals!  Free shipping is available for online orders over $125.

                                               
These are the items I ordered online; including my size, color, & total discounted sale price:

Abstract Print Shell:  Bright Gold, $29.70, x-small  

I love the soft pastel, abstract pattern of this shell but I'm not sure how flattering this top is going to be on me.  LOFT's tops tend to fit a little big on me (sometimes even in x-small) and the flare at the bottom of this one has me a little skeptical.  But I guess I can always return it for something else!  The color is listed as "Bright Gold" but there is no other color currently available.

Back Zip Sweater Top:  Heather Warm Neutral, $23.70, small
 
(back zip detail)

Long Sleeve Crew Neck Cardigan:  Black, $23.70, small 

I got the "classic, goes-with-everything" black color in this cardigan but I also wanted the "Steel Grey" color along with the abstract floral top shown with it (below) but the top was not listed for sale online.  I'm not sure if the top is from a previous season or if it will be available in the future; hopefully so!  I really like this combination.

Crew Neck Cardigan in Steel Grey with mystery top?

Petite Marisa Emerald Wash Jeans:  $35.70, size 26 (or size 2P)

and last but certainly not least...

Carlin Spring Flat:  Natural, $35.70, size 9 (I've got big feet, lol!)

Love the details on the cap toe!

These lovely flats are made of embossed leather and include a metallic cap toe and bow detail that I am loving!  I've been searching for an inexpensive flat of this style for a while and at under $36 bucks, I could not resist.  I can hardly wait to get these!  The "natural" color is the only one currently offered but I hope LOFT makes these flats available in other colors in the future. 

There were other items that I wanted but I didn't want to get too carried away spending!  I decided to exercise some patience and wait until some things go into the markdown sale section.  Until next time...

Happy Shopping!
~ connie-nicole ~

No comments:

Post a Comment