Inspiration Recreation

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Anthropologie Sale Purchase

Just a quick post on a couple of items I ordered on sale from Anthropologie this week:

First up... the All Along Knit Jacket, black, size small, $49.95 (orig. $88).



I had been eyeing this jacket in the sale section online for a couple of weeks but was kind of hesitant to buy. Although most customers had given it positive reviews, some comments mentioned that it may be kind of boxy if you have a tiny waist or too short if you have a long torso because it has a cropped hem and 3/4 sleeves.  I have a rectangular shape and my torso is not long so hopefully this will not be a problem for me. It looks as though it will be a good all around work to casual wear jacket.


Next... the Konnichiwa Sweater, Pink (read tomato red, currently sold out in this color), size small, $39.95 (orig. $128).



I really wanted the teal blue color but it was sold out in my size so I went with the "Pink" color but it looks alot more like tomato red. This color is outside the norm for me but one of my new year's resolutions was to add more color and patterns to my wardrobe this year...I think this fits the bill!

And some possible outfit ideas via Polyvore...



No comments:

Post a Comment